Sunday, October 28, 2012

The First Annual Bully March

 Strelka and I attended the First Annual Bully March at Piedmont Park this weekend, and we had a blast.  I was feeling really under the weather, but I am glad we went anyway because she LOVED it.  Seeing all those other happy, well-behaved pit bulls made her wanna play and bound and walk for days. 

 
 
 
At the end of the march, she decided it was time to roll around in the grass.
 
 


A few children popping their heads out of a tent was a pleasant suprise for her.  She loves kids and is always very curious about them. 


 
When we got home, I needed to take a nap, drink plenty of juice, and try to regroup, but Strelka still really wanted to play so Sergei and her ran around the backyard for a bit before I put her in the crate for our nap.

 
The Atlanta Bully March was a great event, and I look forward to attending it again next year.  I hope to see a lot of you out there too!
 
 
Shelter Angels posted this video on their Facebook.  You can see Strelka and me 2:23 to 2:33!

No comments:

Post a Comment