Thursday, October 4, 2012

Belka (now Roo) Update

I had the pleasure of having a sleepover with Roo a couple weeks ago.  She stayed at my house overnight so that I could take her to her spay appointment.  She was wonderful.  Her new family has really done a great job with her.  She was so brave and so eager to interact with people and other dogs.  We played for hours that evening, and the next night I laid beside her after her surgery.  I read her articles out of the new yorker and gently rubbed her until her mom came to pick her up.


                  Mom told me via a text, "We're so glad to have her!  She is the perfect fit for us :)"

I so hope that we can find a wonderful family for her sister, Strelka, as well.  Strelka seemed, from the start, like the one that would adapt to the good life the most quickly.  It was great to see that Belka/Roo was able to become as social and loving as her sister.  If you are looking for someone to love--Strelka is the baby for you.

                                                     mckelvey.laura731@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment