Friday, September 14, 2012

One Month

It has been a little over a month since I found Strelka and Belka in my driveway.  Unfortunately, Strelka still does not have a loving family.  She is still waiting on the person who will take her in, give her security, toss her a toy from time to time.  She has so much to offer.  Lifetime loyalty and friendship being at the top of the list.

Please consider helping me by hanging up a new flyer in independent pet stores, coffee shops, bars, dog parks, anywhere you can think of.  Of course, ask permission.  We really need to get this girl settled and the best way to do that is to spread her name far and wide.  Please help!  It will take a lot of people to save this dogs life, but I know we can do it together.

Please e-mail me at mckelvey.laura731@gmail, and I will e-mail you the PDF or I can print it up and give it/send it to you.





No comments:

Post a Comment