Thursday, August 23, 2012

Belka's Big Day and Strelka's Trip to the Horse Farm

Strelka had a pretty exciting day visiting the horse farm.  She played with a beautiful rescued pit bull named Nala and had a blast.  Hopefully, I will have a video coming soon!
Meet Nala.  She was walking Brady the other day and today she played with Strelka!


Belka went straight to the vet after work to get another look over before heading home with a wonderful woman named Megan and her boyfriend, Hunter. Dr Lindsay Henschel at Dearborn Animal Hospital was incredible with her and thought she was quite a catch.  We couldn't agree more.  She went home on a trial basis, but she is already doing great.  Megan got her all sorts of fancy things.  High quality food, toys, treats, a crate, the works.  She texted not that long ago to let me know that Hunter and Belka were crawling around the floor together for cute puppy time.  She says she is confident it is going to work out.  Belka's new name might be Runi!  Don't worry, I will make sure to pass on the updates !

At the Vet's office

Sniffing the flowers outside

Megan and Runi


2 comments:

  1. Wow, u r amazing. Beautiful (and lucky) pups.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love them! They were so scared and so shy, but every day you could see huge improvements. It has been really amazing. I was really stressed out during the deworming stage, but we worked out a system and then so many people stepped in to help. It has restored my faith in humanity and then some. It has given me back my hope. I love both of them so much for having only known them such a short time. Send me your positive energy though. We are not in the clear yet!

      Delete